Introduction to APC & Control of Isolated Manufacturing Steps
April 08, 2019 - 09:00
- Introduction – Quality Goals and Causes for Deviations
- Detection of Process Deviations
- Univariate and Multivariate SPC
- The Requirement for Process Models
- System Identificatio
- Static System Behaviour
- Dynamic System Behaviour
- Principles of Control
- Control Circuit Operation Principles
- Dynamic Characteristics
- Control Circuit Performance Indicators
- Important Control Problems and Solutions
- Types of Maintenance Operations
- Time Series Models
- Affilation: Dresden University of Technology, Faculty of Computer Science
- Klaus Kabitzsch holds a Diploma and a Ph.D. (1982) in electrical Engineering and communications technology from the Ilmenau Technical University.
- He worked in the following years in the industry in the area of control of machines and equipment. After 1989 he worked at the universities in Leipzig and Dresden and focused his research on distributed systems, real time software and automation.
- He became professor and head of the department of technical computer sciences in 1993 at the Dresden University of Technology. His current projects have their focus in the automation domain, component based software design and tools for data analysis and controller design.