Tutorial Introduction to APC
Tuesday, March 28, 2023 at 9 am
Artificial Intelligence and Advanced Process Control Content:
Artificial intelligence – supporting method for Advanced Process Control
- Artificial intelligence – taxonomy of methods
- Machine-learning as one discipline of artificial intelligence
- Signals, data, information
- Data quality – methodological and technical means, importance for machine-learning
- Functions of “Advanced Process Control” and relationship to artificial intelligence
Advanced Process Control – opportunities and limitations
Participants have basic understanding about data acquisition and process control in semiconductor manufacturing.
Participation only by registration!
- Affiliation: Carinthia University of Applied Sciences, Industrial Engineering and Management
- Roland Willmann holds a Master (1991) and PhD (2016) in Computer Science from Vienna University of Technology
- He worked in the Semiconductor Industry in the areas of process documents management, production master data management, equipment integration, and advanced process control. As European task force lead he participated in the development of the Interface A standards.
- Since 2016 he holds the professorship of Industrial Management at Carinthia University of Applied Sciences. His current research work is in agile production systems and information integration in supplier networks.